Why choose a career with LiFE?
Founded in 2000 we’ve now grown to become one of London’s leading real estate agencies. Not quite your typical high street agency, we live by exceeding expectations for our customers, staff and partners through our vision, knowledge and communication. As a proud holder of an Investors in People certificate, we believe that our biggest asset is our people.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Negotiator to join our growing team.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Negotiator is to represent LiFE Residential at all times in a highly professional manner. To ensure that all LiFE clients, buyers and tenants are dealt with in a timely, honest and well-mannered fashion displaying customer care skills of the highest level. To be well presented at all times and to ensure that all business is conducted in the appropriate fashion and LiFE's high standards are maintained.
• Accompany viewing properties.
• Arranging for the marketing material to be provided for new instructions.
• Marketing and promoting properties for sale.
• Registering applicants.
• Display a good working knowledge of P2Gold & Dezrez.
• Advising clients and buyers about the buying and selling process.
• Making sure that a touting program is in place and delivered.
• Preparing sales brochures.
• Representing our clients in negotiation with prospective buyers.
• Arranging conveyancing (legal sale and purchase documents).
• Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents.
The Individual’s Skills:
• Competent computer skills.
• Communication skills.
• Ability to work within a team.
• An understanding of the sales process.
• Enthusiasm, drive and ambition.
• Ability to negotiate and sell.
• Good time management.
• NFoPP qualification funded by the Company
The job description is a list of tasks clearly illustrating the duties that you are required to perform and may vary depending on the needs of the business. This list is by no means an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The role may evolve and more responsibilities would be added to the current job description or delegated as and when necessary.