Lettings - Lettings Negotiator - Sheffield
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Sheffield for a full time Lettings Negotiator within our clients well respected and successful estate agency.
Ideally, the candidate will have a minimum of 6 months Lettings Negotiation experience, however if you have a proven track record of achieving targets in a fast-paced environment we would like to hear from you.
As a Lettings Negotiator you will be expect to:
- Maintain regular contact with applicants, and matching them to properties
- Setting up viewings and attending them
- Generating new business opportunities
- Operate accordingly to currently legislation
- Providing advice to potential and existing landlords and tenants
- Follow up on viewings and provide feedback to landlords
- Register new applicants
- Dealing with enquiries, property maintenance issues and any complaints
- Meet individual and office targets
- Liaise with landlords, tenants and contractors
The Successful Lettings Negotiator will be:
- Highly motivated and target focused
- Eager to learn and develop skill set
- Passionate about Estate Agency and Lettings
- A minimum of 6 months residential lettings experience – Desirable
- Strong customer/ client service skills
- A strong team player with first class interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills
To be considered for this position, you must have a full UK driving license and your own vehicle.
If you are looking to join a quality Estate Agency and Lettings brand that truly promotes within, we would like to hear from you!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.