Team Manager - Property Manager PRS
We are supporting a fast growing PRS operator to bolster their property management team and looking for a Team Manager to lead the team and operations of their PRS portfolio.
- To manage a team of Property Managers in their PRS property portfolio. To oversee lettings, tenancy management, housing management and void management functions for allocated patch. To assist the
- Operations Manager and Property Portfolio Manager in delivering departmental KPIs as well as providing excellent customer service to PRS residents.
- Key Responsibilities / Deliverables:
- Provide excellent customer service to PRS residents by effective team management of PRS property managers.
- Ensure properties within allocated patch are maintained to a good standard by effective oversight of reactive maintenance and void works. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved by effective communication and coordination of reactive maintenance
- Maintain awareness and understanding of London's lettings market with the aim of effective management of rent levels for both lettings, re-lettings and renewal of tenancies
- Ensure costs are minimised and income maximised by good management of tenancy renewals and effective management of void turnaround.
- Managing performance of property managers reporting to post holder to achieve KPI objectives
- Maintain the necessary records ensuring all required documents and files are stored and maintained ensure compliance of areas controlled in respect of governance and adherence to relevant statutory and regulatory provisions.
- Manage risks associated with areas under the jobholder's control.
To be considered please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch