Estate Agent - Lettings Negotiator
ESTATE AGENT – LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
Brentford, West London, TW7
Basic Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
OTE: £45,000 (Negotiable – dependant on experience)
Rayner Personnel Vacancy - Job Ref: RPSE1161
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, well-spoken, energetic, vibrant LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR to work for a highly regarded brand in the Brentford and West London area.
You will need to be a committed team player, with excellent customer service skills and a passion for letting residential property.
You will be instrumental in helping to grow the market share whilst ensuring first class customer service is being delivered. You will need to be smart, punctual, reliable, well-spoken and articulate, whilst being driven, focused and be able to thrive in a faced paced environment.
The skills required for this ESTATE AGENT – LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR role will include:
- 1 years plus previous residential lettings experience essential
- ARLA qualification a benefit (not essential)
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Great telephone manner and positive attitude
- Exceptionally well-presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the Brentford / Isleworth and West London area helpful
- Full Driving License essential
- Thoroughly professional approach to Estate Agency
Our client is an award winning Independent Sales and Lettings agency, with an excellent reputation and several local offices in and around the London who specialise in residential property sales.
Numerous benefits include:
- Company Car or car allowance
- Mobile phone
- Excellent commission
- Career progression
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - South East Regional Office.
Rayner Personnel provides a bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning your next career move with you, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions.
If you are looking for roles in the South East of England, including Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent or Greater London, you can talk, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts.
We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online. Call us today on or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com