Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2015-16 Propertydrum Ltd - all rights reserved. Reproduction of this site, in whole or in part, in any form or medium without express permission from Propertydrum Ltd is prohibited. Your use of this web site is subject to our legal terms. Please read these carefully.
Legal terms and Conditions
This is www.thenegotiatorjobs.co.uk, operated by Propertydrum Ltd. Your use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the web site you are deemed to accept:
1. Content rights. Copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this site are owned by Propertydrum Ltd or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to the site, you may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying, adapting or transmitting for any purpose other than your own private or domestic purposes is permitted.
2. The information on this site. Whilst we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
3. Links to other sites. You may be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope you will be interested in. Propertydrum Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise with Propertydrum Ltd.
1. thenegotiatorjobs.co.uk is a site for residential property jobs. As with all advertising media we don't guarantee response rates. Response rates can vary from week to week and may also be affected by the quality of your job copy.
2. Any jobs purchased from thenegotiatorjobs.co.uk can be advertised after the initial agreed contract has expired, but only on the basis that the customer enters into a rolling 1-month contract agreement. (see Cancellation Policy). All un-advertised jobs will not be available to the customer outside an agreed contract.
1. thenegotiatorjobs.co.uk does not accept any cancellation during the agreed contract dates clearly stated on the contract. Upon receipt of the signed agreement, the customer has by law legally entered into a legally binding contract.
2. After the initial minimum contract period has expired all contracts will enter into a rolling 1 month contract which provides the customer with continuing access. This may be cancelled effective from the next invoice date, provided the customer gives notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org not less than 30 days before the due date of the next invoice. Cancellation is not effective until confirmed by thenegotiatorjobs.co.uk.
The CV database is a service that we, Propertydrum Ltd, provide to individuals that want their CVs made available to recruitment agents and potential employers. By submitting your CV to us you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. You warrant that the information contained within your CV honestly and accurately describes yourself and your qualifications, experience etc and that the information in your CV is up to date.
2. You agree that we may use your CV and the contact details provided by you to contact you about job opportunities that we believe might interest you.
3. You agree that we may also make your CV which will necessarily include your contact details and other personal data available to selected third parties, such as recruitment agents and potential employers (“associates”) so that they may contact you directly about job opportunities that they believe might interest you or in order to otherwise help you find employment.
4. You accept that as a result of your personal data being made available online it may be provided to people outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) in territories in which the protection conferred on data subjects is not as extensive as it is within the EEA, although we will endeavour to ensure that all Associates respect Your rights.
5. If you no longer wish for your CV to be made available on our database please let us know by sending an appropriate email to this address: email@example.com. Once we are aware that you no longer wish to have your CV made available for job opportunities we will cease to contact you about them and will cease to make your CV available to associates. However, associates that already have your CV will not know that you are no longer interested in receiving information about job opportunities so you will need to inform them of this as and when they contact you.
6. In using your CV and your personal data we will respect your rights under the Data Protection act 1998 and will take reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure.
7. You accept that we are not responsible or liable for the activities or representations of any Associates or any employers with whom we put you in touch. You should exercise all due caution in contacting anyone that claims to be an Associate and taking up any offers of employment with or through them.
8. You agree to comply with the general terms and conditions of use for our website which can be found above
9. This site and the CV database service are operated by Propertydrum Ltd of:
PO Box 624, Epsom, Surrey KT19 7JX
PLEASE NOTE: Unlimited CV Database Access allows our clients to view an unlimited number of CV's. Unlimited CV Downloads is subject to 'Reasonable Use'.
'Reasonable Use' is defined as less than 500 CV downloads within any 30 day period.
Applications and Correspondence with Recruiters and/or Employment Agencies
Recruiters and/or Employment Agencies should never ask for money to arrange a meeting or referral. Jobseekers should not send any money. If you receive such correspondence, please inform us immediately, as this is a breach of our terms and conditions.
This website ("the Website") is operated by Propertydrum Ltd, Company Number 6819939 (England) and whose registered address is 18 Church Street, Epsom, Surrey KT17 4QD.
Propertydrum Ltd may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting an update on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions and they shall be binding on you. You should therefore check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated in November 2015.
Whilst Propertydrum Ltd endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, it shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
You acknowledge that whilst Propertydrum Ltd endeavours to ensure that information on the Website and any related material provided to you by Propertydrum Ltd, whether by email or otherwise (“the Propertydrum Ltd Materials”)) is accurate and complete, it is provided only for general information, is not intended to address your particular requirements and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Propertydrum Ltd. You acknowledge that the Propertydrum Ltd Materials should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other business or personal decisions and acknowledge that professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Finally, you acknowledge that some of the content may be supplied by third parties and the accuracy and completeness of it will not have been checked by Propertydrum Ltd .
Propertydrum Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and the Propertydrum Ltd Materials do not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
3. Use of Website Content
All intellectual property rights in the Propertydrum Ltd Materials are reserved by Propertydrum Ltd or its licensors or users (as applicable).
You agree that in using the Propertydrum Ltd Materials you shall (except where otherwise agreed in writing with Propertydrum Ltd ):
a. use them only in accordance with the following permitted uses:
i. viewing them on a computer screen and printing not more than one copy of them (and not further copying them);
ii. where and to the extent (only) that permission to download and store them is specifically granted in the relevant Propertydrum Ltd Materials (if at all), downloading and storing the content on the hard disk of your computer or portable media but not making any further transfer or copy of it; and
iii. making only such other use (if any) of them as may be specifically authorised in the Propertydrum Ltd Materials.
For the avoidance of doubt, you agree not to distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Propertydrum Ltd Materials (including as part of any database, library, news, information, archive, website or similar service) other than as set out above.
b. not create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes any Propertydrum Ltd Materials;
c. not disseminate advertisements on the Website or use the Propertydrum Ltd Materials for any other commercial purposes (which would include using them to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
d. not transmit or re-circulate any Propertydrum Ltd Materials to any third party (unless specifically authorised to do so by Propertydrum Ltd );
e. not remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from the Propertydrum Ltd Materials;
f. not disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
g. not disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or may restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any person or which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability in any country in the world;
h. not disseminate any material which does or may bring Propertydrum Ltd or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
i. not disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data; and
j. not post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
Additional terms may apply to:
a. any purchases you make through the Website;
b. registration to the Website and/or any other email alert or other related services; and
c. any promotion, competition or draw appearing on the Website.
4. Use of Software
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from the Website and/or the Propertydrum Ltd Materials belongs to Propertydrum Ltd or its suppliers. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with it. Do not install or use any software unless you agree to such licence agreement.
5. User Generated Content
The pages of the Website where you are capable of posting content are provided for your private, non-commercial exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the Website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. By submitting any content to the Website, you:
a. grant Propertydrum Ltd the right to use such content and all material embodied therein for any purposes including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, translate, disclose, post and/or remove such content from the Website and hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you post to the Website;
b. warrant to Propertydrum Ltd that all such content complies with the provisions of Clause 3.2; and
c. acknowledge that Propertydrum Ltd may require you to confirm the above rights and warranties and agree to do so within 7 days of any request from Propertydrum Ltd .
Propertydrum Ltd reserves the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the Website without the need to give any reasons for doing so. However, Propertydrum Ltd will not review the materials that you or anyone else makes to the Website and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that Propertydrum Ltd is aware of it. If you object to the publication of any material placed on the Website please contact Propertydrum Ltd using the Web Editor contact details shown on the “Contact Us” section of the Website and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Propertydrum Ltd accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on the Website by users.
6. Links to and from other websites
Links on the Website to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. Propertydrum Ltd has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Propertydrum Ltd therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You may link to the home page of the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not replicate the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
a. you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
b. you do not in any way imply any endorsement by Propertydrum Ltd other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with Propertydrum Ltd ;
c. you do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of Propertydrum Ltd ;
d. you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
e. your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You may link to other pages of the Website only with the prior written consent of Propertydrum Ltd and subject always to the obligations set out in Clause 6.2. If you wish to do so, please contact Propertydrum Ltd using the Web Editor contact details shown on the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
To access certain parts of the Website, Propertydrum Ltd may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. Such registration shall be subject to specific terms of registration. When you register you also agree to:
a. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
b. contact the Web Editor shown on the “Contact Us” section of the Website in the event that you wish to update your Registration Data.
Where you register on the Website, you will be allocated a user name and password. These account details must be used solely by you; sharing your user name and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree to:
a. maintain the security of your user name and password and be fully responsible for all use of the Website made using your user name and password;
b. immediately notify Propertydrum Ltd if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your user name and password or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to security@Propertydrum Ltd .com; and
c. ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session.
Propertydrum Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
8. Trade Marks
All Propertydrum Ltd trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and graphics, logos, designs, page headers and button icons are the intellectual property rights of Propertydrum Ltd and neither they nor any confusingly similar versions may be used by you including (but not limited to) as part of any trade marks and/or domain names without the prior written consent of Propertydrum Ltd other than for the purpose of referring to Propertydrum Ltd and its associated brands lawfully and in good faith (only).
9. Suspension of access to the Website and User Indemnities
If, for any reason, Propertydrum Ltd believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions it may, at its sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration sections of the Website immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 9.1, you agree to compensate Propertydrum Ltd in respect of any claims, losses, expenses and/or liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your use of the Website and/or the Propertydrum Ltd Materials (or by a third party using your user name and password) including in particular (but not limited to) any statements, contributions or other content posted on the Website or any breach of Clause 3.2.
10. Limitation of Propertydrum Ltd's Liability
Propertydrum Ltd will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by Propertydrum Ltd or its employees or sub-contractors in circumstances where:
a. there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by Propertydrum Ltd (or its employees or sub-contractors); or
b. such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
c. in respect of any increase in the loss or damage resulting from your actions.
Without prejudice to Clause 10.1 but subject to Clause 10.3, any liability of Propertydrum Ltd arising in respect of your use of the Website and/or the Propertydrum Ltd Materials (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) shall be limited in aggregate to five hundred pounds sterling (£500) per event unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit Propertydrum Ltd 's liability for:
a. death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Propertydrum Ltd and/or its employees negligence; or
b. fraudulent misrepresentation by Propertydrum Ltd and/or its employees.
11. Privacy and Cookies Policy
The provision of personal information by you and use of it and cookies by Propertydrum Ltd is subject to Propertydrum Ltd 's Privacy and Cookies Policy available as a link to this Website.
12. Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
Jobseekers (or work-seekers) and recruiters need to be aware that this job board operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply jobseekers to recruiters (or vice versa). This means that we do not:
- obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable jobseeker for the position which the recruiter seeks to fill;
- obtain confirmation of the identity of a jobseeker or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure the jobseeker and recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the jobseeker to fulfil the position to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the jobseeker or the recruiter for the jobseeker to fulfil the position to be fulfilled;
- give any indication to recruiters whether jobseekers are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances;
- propose jobseekers to recruiters or provide any information about them.
- take up any references in relation to a jobseeker; or
- make any arrangements for accommodation of jobseekers.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (the "Regulations") seek to ensure that jobseekers are only proposed by employment agencies for roles for which they are properly qualified and that recruiters are only offered jobseekers who have the appropriate levels of experience, training, qualifications and authorisation for the position to be filled. Since we are only a venue and do not propose or introduce jobseekers to recruiters or vice versa, it is recommended that, if you are a jobseeker you undertake the steps set out in the Regulations to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or, if you are a recruiter, to ensure a jobseeker’s suitability for the role.
These could include:
1. If you are a jobseeker; checking the identity of the recruiter and the nature of its business, the commencement date and duration of the position, the position to be filled including type of work, location, hours and risks to health and safety, experience, training, qualifications and authorisation which the recruiter considers necessary or are required by law or otherwise to undertake the position, whether any expenses are payable by you as a jobseeker or whether there are any requirements imposed by law or otherwise for you to satisfy before taking up a position.
2. If you are a recruiter; checking the identity of the jobseeker and that the jobseeker has the experience, training, qualifications and authorisation required by law or otherwise for the position and whether there are any requirements imposed by law or otherwise for you, as the recruiter, to meet to enable a jobseeker to take up a position.
In addition, where professional qualifications are required or where jobseekers are to work with vulnerable persons or children, you should obtain copies of the relevant qualifications or authorisation, obtain at least two references from people who are not relatives of the jobseeker and undertake a criminal records bureau check of the jobseeker. For more details of how to undertake a criminal records bureau check, please click here.
Any searching or screening tools provided by us for use in your assessment of the suitability or otherwise of any particular candidate or advertised vacancy are to assist you in taking these steps, but are not intended as a substitute.
13. Job advertising – Terms and Conditions for Recruiters
We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on this job site. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site or this job site’ database get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from this job site any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
The Rules are:
1. No duplicating of jobs at the expense of other clients' jobs.
2. No gratuitous use of keywords in job descriptions or job titles. Gratuitous means deliberately inserting words, strings of words, or repeating job titles, with the intention of influencing position in the results listing, or increasing the number of page views.
3. Job advertisements placed on this job site must be for genuine vacancies only, and not for other products or services, either relating to or unrelated to recruitment including, but not limited to, affiliate schemes, pyramid selling schemes or any other so called 'business opportunity'.
4. URLs, phone numbers or email links (live or text only) are not permitted in the body copy of the job description page. All contact details must be positioned behind an ‘apply now’ button, so that response can be accurately tracked. Note, only one method of response is available from the ‘apply now’ function.
5. Each job advert must be for one job type only. Multiple job types must have their own separate job advert. The only exception is where there is more than one position available for that job type.
6. Where possible a job should be listed for the town that will be the base of that specific job. Listing multiple locations in order to affect listing results should not be carried out.
Advertisements which appear to discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. Advertisements are accepted by this job site on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from job site without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
Responses to advertisements
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring this job site into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against this job site arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Please note your calls to Propertydrum Ltd may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.
© 2015-16 Propertydrum Ltd.