Lettings Negotiator - Leicester
7 days left
- Full Time
My client a well-established independent Estate Agency based in Leicester is looking for an experienced Letting Negotiator to join their team.
This is a role that requires someone who already has a background in Estate Agency Negotiation and can hit the ground running. You will be required to work hard, be driven, motivated with a real passion to succeed. You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively to be successful for this role.
Some duties will include:
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Register applicants
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Be able to learn the company management systems quickly and keep these up to date
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
- Experience in valuing would be an advantage
In return for this Lettings Negotiator role, my clients are offering a basic salary of £15,000 - £20,000.
Apply for Lettings Negotiator - Leicester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly