Our client is a well-established boutique agency based along the stunning Northcote Road. They have been around for 25 years they are currently looking for someone who is local to the area to join their team as an office administrator.
This is a varied role so you must be able to think on your feet and able to work alone. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, well presented and have great attention to detail. You must have excellent communication skills and an interest in property.
This role is perfect for someone who is living locally. Ideally you will have come property experience however this is not vital. Your main duties will be meeting and greeting landlords and tenants, answering any queries and ensuring the smooth running of the branch.
- Ensuring the website is up to date with new properties
- Registering new applicants
- Producing window cards and brochures
- Organising window displays
- Preparing gift packs for new owners and tenants
- Answering the phone
- Managing the office and general office requirements
- Preparing and supplying materials for adverts
- Registering keys
- Booking contractors when required
Offering between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Isabella Laws at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly