Why choose a career with LiFE?
Founded in 2000 we’ve now grown to become one of London’s leading real estate agencies. Not quite your typical high street agency, we live by exceeding expectations for our customers, staff and partners through our vision, knowledge and communication. As a proud holder of an Investors in People certificate, we believe that our biggest asset is our people.
We are looking for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator to join our growing team.
The primary responsibility of the Lettings Negotiator is to represent LiFE Residential at all times in a highly professional manner. To ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion using amazing customer care skills. To ensure that all targets are met and any new business dealt with in an appropriate business fashion. Consultants must demonstrate a “whatever it takes” attitude and will be expected to work outside of standard office hours.
• Be a brand ambassador at all times
• Deliver outstanding service to internal and external customers
• Secure lets and work towards meeting agreed targets
• Register applicant enquiries in person and over the telephone in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P)
• Bring apartments to market, following the Notice to Vacate S.O.P
• Conduct viewings
• Provide constructive, consultative landlord feedback
• Negotiate offers between landlords and tenants
• Liaise with PM and Administration to ensure smooth deal progression and move in
• Conduct check-ins
• Landlord ‘thank you for your business’ calls
The Individual’s Skills:
• Product, process and market knowledge
• Skilled applicant qualification
• Skilled conduction of viewings
• Skilled offer negotiation
• Efficient deal progression
• Rapport building and people skills
• Ability to work as a team and individually
• NFoPP qualification funded by the Company
The job description is a list of tasks clearly illustrating the duties that you are required to perform and may vary depending on the needs of the business. This list is by no means an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The role may evolve and more responsibilities would be added to the current job description or delegated as and when necessary.
Apply for Lettings Negotiator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly