Lettings - Lettings Manager - Gloucester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in central Gloucester within a market leading and customer focused firm. Our client seeks a Lettings Manager to join their growing team, the ideal candidate will be a Senior Negotiator looking for their first management opportunity.
Duties to include:
- Generating and attending market appraisals
- Generating and attending viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Assisting with training of staff
- Dealing with complaints
- Marketing and networking
- Increasing business levels
- Some administration
- General management duties
- Professional and well presented
- Diligent and hardworking
- Minimum 2 years Lettings experience
- Level headed and personable
- Ambitious and able to produce results
- Local knowledgeable is desirable but not essential
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
This is a truly rare and fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who is eager to embark on a fresh challenge.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Annie at AMR.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Apply for Lettings - Lettings Manager - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly