Lettings - Lettings Negotiator - Horbury
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Consultant to join a highly reputable brand in Wakefield.
Having operated in the Wakefield area for many of years, our client has built an enviable reputation for their professional service that they strive to provide to all their clients.
They are now looking for a professional and highly motivated individual to join them on a 12-month maternity contract.
The successful individual will have a minimum of 6 months lettings and property management experience, in a well-established agent.
The duties will include:
- Negotiating offers
- Attending viewings, inspections and check ins and outs
- Dealing with enquiries, tenant queries and maintenance issues
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Generating new business leads
- Providing first class customer service at all times
The Candidate will be:
- Have previous experience in Lettings or Estate Agency
- Highly organised and will have good time management
- Eager to learn and develop skill set
- Passionate about the property industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
- 1 Saturday a month 9am-4pm
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to join a prestigious agent on a 12-month maternity contract.