Estate Agent - Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator
Rayner Personnel Vacancy
LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR /SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
Basic Salary: (Negotiable – dependent on experience)
Our client, a highly successful Estate Agent is looking to recruit a LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR/SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR to join their expanding team based in the Cheam area.
You will need have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in residential lettings and be looking for the next step up in your career. You will need to be proactive, work exceptionally well as part of a team and strive to hit and exceed branch and personal targets.
The skills required for this LETTINGS/SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR role will include:
- 1 year's minimum experience in Residential Lettings
- Excellent sales ability
- High level of customer service skills
- An exemplary telephone manner
- A good understanding of Lettings Administration
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the Cheam area helpful
- Full Driving License essential
- Thoroughly professional approach to Estate Agency
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded, long established Independent Residential and Commercial Estate Agent based in the Cheam area who have an exceptional level of expertise.
Numerous benefits include:
- Be part of a growing dynamic team
- Excellent salary and incentives
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
Job Ref: RPSE 2218
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel - South East Area.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in the South East of England, including Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent or Southern Greater London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online.
Call us today on 01372 238300, by email email@example.com or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com